- Full-Time Opportunities or Job Share available!
- Multi award-winning SMSF Specialists
- Rapidly Growing Business = Opportunity + Reward
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Accountants to bring existing knowledge and skills and grow further within our team of award-winning SMSF experts.
The Accountant role works within our Accounting and Administration Services unit and is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients. As an important part of one of our Accounting teams, day to day activities will see the successful candidates given opportunities to excel and employ their expertise in:
- The usual SMSF Accounting responsibilities (preparing and reviewing financial statements, tax returns and work papers, reconciling investments and bank accounts, calculating pension benefits and preparing activity statements and PAYG payment summaries),
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients,
- Using our cutting edge technology to deliver rapid results,
- Playing an active part in our focus on continuous improvement and raising standards.
...Plus there will be all sorts of other fun stuff to get involved in.
Established nearly 20 years ago, Heffron is Australia's leading independent SMSF Administrator.
We provide SMSF solutions to over 3,000 funds, 6,000 members and 1,000 accountants, financial planners and other professionals. We are inherently passionate about providing exceptional client service and raising standards in our industry.
We have designed and implemented industry leading, scalable technology that enables us to provide first class services to our growing client base.
In 2016 alone we won:
- SMSF Administrator of the Year (Adviser category) - CoreData (in conjunction with SMS Magazine) SMSF Service Provider Awards,
- SMSF Administrator of the Year - Rainmaker Selecting Super Awards,
- SMSF Document Provider of the Year - SMSF Adviser Awards, and
- The Hunter Region Business Excellence Award in Financial and Real Estate Services category.
...Basically, we rock.
Working closely with other SMSF Accounting and Client Relationship professionals, this role requires:
- Accounting knowledge gained through tertiary qualifications (or relevant on-the-job experience),
- About 3-5 years' experience in the Accounting/Financial Services Industry,
- Experience with CLASS Super Software System (preferred, not essential),
- Experience providing exceptional service to clients, or the willingness and ability to do so,
- The aptitude to embrace and utilise new technologies,
- The urgency to work to targets and deadlines, and
- The motivation to succeed and grow.
...And we'd love if you had a secret talent or party trick (preferred, not essential).
These positions are available on a full-time or job share basis now! Don't miss out, apply at your earliest opportunity via the link below or contact us on 1300 172 247 for a confidential discussion.